Saturday, October 16, 2010

Choosing a simple lifestyle~~

Certainly,
No one want their everyday life to be miserable,
To be cover with desperate thought and failing hope,
For me, there's nothing more important in seeking happiness,
No matter where I am, what I'm doing,
My priority is to feel happy,
even if the condition is really harsh,
Or the pain I suffer is so great that I almost fall,
Still, i want to seek happiness in them,
Seek happiness in desperation,
Seek happiness in disappointment,
Seek happiness in tears~~

Choosing a simple lifestyle merely means choosing happiness,
It's more to one own mind game to work happiness out,
I learn and go through this life,
And so, i choose my own way to be happy,
I can't avoid disappointment every time,
they will come,
without I even realize it,
but yet, when I think of a problem positively,
I get to see the other side of disappointment,
Same goes to others problem,
pain, sadness...
it's easy when i get the hand of it,
Patience is also a key to your happiness,
No matter what happen, be patient,
For me,
Every time I meet with an unmet expectation,
I will play a songs in my head,
mostly I will play Hillsong or and worship song,
it really does help to bring me happiness again,

When I think of things in a different view instead of viewing it negatively,
I can found my happiness again,
Ah, never wait for something,
or someone~~
Keep moving on with my life,
Waiting can stay, put your waiting behind,
and continue to do what you're suppose to do,
read some books,
play some games,
or chit chat with friends,
Believe me or not,
never choose to hate,
or revenge,
I never hate anyone,
nor tell anyone the word "hate",
because i dislike the word "hate" a lot,
No matter what,
I choose forgiveness

For me of course, there's more than this way,
Prayer is also another form of happiness,
Because I am able to share all my problem with God in my prayer,
And it's a total honesty,
no lie inside,
Sometime i may stop a while to think of someone or something,
but yet,
I will always tell myself,
keep moving on Felix,
Do not stop, because she's smiling now,
no matter how is her condition,
believe that she's smiling,

Choosing happiness over desperation,
it's not that easy,
it took me few month to practice,
before i can really apply them in my life,
practice makes perfect thou,
just keep telling yourself,
I'm the best I know,
I'm special,
and I believe that,
Desperation only exist, to be beaten by my happiness
Choose a simple life, choose happiness ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment