Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not giving up ~~ but why??

I ask myself,
Why I'm unable to give up?~~
Why I can never choose to give up even if I'm able to do so?
Why I just won't give up and let everything come to a pass?

I never really realize why,
until today,
tonight~~
I finally know why,
Because God, my Almighty Father,
never tell me to give up,
every time I have the feeling of giving up,
A voice will echoes somewhere...
In me~~
" Son, I never told you to give up "
Is that what I heard everytime?

God really love me,
I never had a chance to consider giving up,
because,
He will somehow show me something,
or make an incident,
or arrange someone,
or some word in a book I read,
or anything,
that will keep me going,
and forget the feeling of giving up,
God is really amazing,
showing me the way to be,
preventing me from giving up each time,

Almighty Father,
I know that I'm weak,
often, I will choose to give up,
please continue to guide me,
watch over me,
And show me the way to be

No comments:

Post a Comment