Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thinking too much

I was thinking too much,
This had led into another sorrow in me,
I do not want,
The happiness I'm working for this passing days,
suddenly come to a halt,
because I was thinking too much,
perhaps a little too much last night,
God,
forgive me,
I should entrust my problem with you,
and not lay there thinking too much,
I really do not want the horrible feeling anymore,
I've work so hard to conquer it,
I work so hard to put down everything to live happily,
I work so hard to learn to be patient and to smile,
and why is the greedy half of myself came in again?
I know God,
that no one determine my feeling,
I am the master of my own feeling, emotion and thinking,
Stay with me please,
and wipe away the greediness in me,
for this world is not the world I long for
let me cherish present,,
and not to the past
nor the will or will not in the future,
I believe You Oh God My Father,
That I will gain happiness again,
For slowly,
I will be able,
To let everything to a pass,
Leave the past as a memory,
only to be remember of,
Be with me,
and let my soul fully dedicated to you,
to live in your unfailing love
Embrace me God,
with your love,

You are the only one I can count on~~
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment