Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hereby, goodbye~~

Just give me an answer
To what I've been asking all along
Because the answer is so blurry
It's never constant
It's always dull
It's so annoying
If tears can just wash it away
I rather myself crying
Than trying to be strong
I rather myself be hurt
Than to suffer long

Answer will not come so hastily
I know
But I do not have the endurance to do so
I'm also a mere human being
Who smile
Who cry
Who laugh
Who angry
Who upset
Like everyone else
I'm not an Ironman
Inside and outside
I'm not
I'm really not 

I am just a normal human being
Who has dreams
Who hopes for the best
Who just want to be love
Will I be able to put things down?
I do not know
I can only believe in HIM
and continue to believe
and continue to walk
I never want those around me to be hurt
I never want
I have choices to make
Hurt or not
The choices are there
A decision has to be make

All these sufferings are part of me
A part of my life
A test I must endure
Although painful
But HE will guide me
Laughter will be there once more
Just let everything go
Let them come to an end
When I wake up
The day after today
I'll see a whole new day
One with more hopes
One which is more cheerful
One which leads to happiness

It's time to let go
Because my job is done
I need a rest
A long long rest
A long long holiday
Within this time
Let God do the healing with me
No one else
Because I'm all grown up
It's time to learn to be independent
It's time to live the life I always wanted
It's time to catch up with my dream

And so~~
Here I'll say goodbye
And thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment