Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's been long~~

Lets see ~~
How long had it been since I last write my blog?
Ouch!!
Well, life had been pretty busy lately
there's not much time to rest down and really write
have practice for drama
assignment to finish
homework to be done
revision to do
sports day is also near liao~~
same goes to my campus Language Camp
this is my path though~~
it's what I choose
A path of an educator
With the knowledge I gain
I'll use it to it's fullest potential in the future
For this world
For everyone around me
And most importantly for God
No matter how big your dream is
Never forget your job for Father's Kingdom to come
Any job, anyone, anywhere, anyway
We held responsibility
For Him
Just pass by to see my blog
I'll try to keep this active

Have a happy day everyone :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment