Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gloomy Wednesday @@ ~~~

Tonight is cold,
really cold,
the wind blow so strongly,
as though my room had an air-con on,
I had to wrap myself with my blanket @@
Since the test had ended,
I've relieved a bit,
finally some time to rest

Today activity is non-other than studying and revision for tonight test
Although we are in class,
our mind are out there,
thinking of the test tonight,
everyone is so quiet,
so focus on their laptop, on their reference book,
I am not losing either,
I was very focus on my own reading material too,
although i had been reading them for the past few days

Somewhere in my heart just doesn't feel right,
still thinking of the call this afternoon,
Ah, just forget it,
I am responsible for my own happiness :-)
when I say smile I smile haha,
God is with me all the time,
I will not do thing against His will,
I check into my inbox today,
my sms had reach 1500 =.=
I haven't even delete them,
cleaning up the inbox for a bit,
well, it's surprisingly warm inside the inbox haha,
lotta happy memory,
at least that get me off thinking of the unwanted for the time been,

This world can be lotta peaceful,
if people can just stop hurting each other,
but this wishes is impossible,
as long as greediness exist,
For me,
the only thing I can do,
is to hold own to myself,
believe in it,
and let God handle everything,
everything happened for a reason,
As long as I stand, I win

Ahh, tired day thou, too much reading @@....
Finish the final assignment and it's to time to visit
Lalaland again quietly ~~

Glory goes to Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment