Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday ^.^

Been clinging with some problem for the past few days,
can't find myself some peace,
the problem hasn't faded yet,
I was too tired of the "call" ...geez
yesterday I directly went off to sleep after a little "argument"
forgot to blog =.=

Well,
forget bout it,
smile big and the world will smile alongside you,
I won't fear those who can't harm my spirit,
I belong to God ^.^

Today is a happy day,
the problem didn't get me down at all,
because I smile :)
Today, i play badminton with my friend,
it's been such a long time since I play,
the sweating really helps a lot,
during the play,
the only thing I focux,
is not my friend,
my racket,
or anything else,
but the little white shuttlecock which keep flying around,
asking me to hit it hard!!!
My eyes and mind are so focus on the shuttlecock
until nothing more than shuttlecock is left in my mind,
and throughout the game,
I smile a lot,
really a lot,
I really like this kinda feeling,
it calms my soul so much

Then we went to Tabuan to eat and do a little shopping,
again, I found great laughter within,
the problem seems to trouble me no more,
my friend are with me,
they want me to smile,

Jesus love me,
he won't want me to be beaten my some mere problem,
I must have faith in Him,
believe,
he will protect and guard me,
through the valley of darkness

My prayer is fill with 5% tear this few days,
it won't happen anymore,
I need to be strong,
fear not those who can't harm my soul,
I won't shed anymore tear,
in Jesus my Lord,
I'm a happy children ^.^

I was very happy too,
when my friend is considering to become a Christian,
it's really a nice feeling,
to bring a friend to the side of our savior,
is that the joy in sharing God's love?
Definitely,
I glad I help a little,
not much,
but I will continue to try,
and bring more of my friend to Your side,
Glory goes to You, my Lord

There was stars in the sky a moment ago,
i was so focus on it,
when suddenly the cloud turn dark,
and 'SPLASH!!!"
rain came down,
it had stop now,
but star is see no more,
but,
no matter what's the condition of the sky,
I still glare at it,
because the sky know,
I'm thinking of that precious some one

No comments:

Post a Comment