Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am strong :'( , I must stand

Things are getting a little shaggy...

Trial...

it's a trial...

trial of our life...

human...

must they...

make others suffer?...

make others heart bleed?...

I know I am strong...

I need God...

I need Jesus...

I need the Holy Spirit...

Tears...

hold back no more...

but I must...

hold it back...

don't want...

make others worry...

don't worry about me...

I'm okay...

I can still smile :-)...

This trial...

I will walk nicely...

neatly...

carefully...

with...

God alongside me...

I fear them no more...

I am a strong person...

Friends...

I appreciate...

I understand...

You want to share my burden...

Don't worry...

God is sharing it with me...

I'm sorry...

I will tell no one...

what happened...

because...

there's a reason only...

I know why...

Because...

I believe I can get through it...

Believe in me...

and worry no more...

Cause I stand on my word...

The Happy Felix...

will never vanish...

through your life...

indeed...

at some point...

I need some one...

who can hear to me...

hear to my anger...

my sadness...

but...

I will disturb no one...

I believe...

I can...

God...

will heal the wounds...

and bring back happiness...

 I have total faith...


Tear...


no more...


will end...


soon...


the pain...


it's only temporarily...


I will become stronger...


Thank You...


God...


please...


continue...


to shield me...


with Your love....


I love You...

No comments:

Post a Comment