Saturday, October 30, 2010

Soccer Saturday!!! Same question strikes thrice @@ ~~

Soccer?
haha, not the soccer that keeps rolling around the grass field,

it's a table soccer,
a mini indoor game!!
Going for a visit at Tun Jugah and Sarawak Plaza today
at the end we still got 1 hour left without any place to go,
so we settle down in a food plaza,
do a little chit chat and was attracted by the table soccer nearby,
the soccer players were make out of little puppet,
few on each line,
and the player has to handle them carefully line by line,
just like real soccer!!
Play the game until sweat a lot!!
It was fun behaving like grown up kid haha

Tonight I was strike by the same question thrice,
not once, not twice but THRICE!!!
And three different person?
The question goes like this,
"If one day me and him/her break up,
can we be friend again? "
Erm, well...
I don't know,
I can't possibly give an answer...
As from what I think,
it depends on the person themselves...
ergh...
headache question...
hopefully it won't appear from the 4th person

Geez,
I'm sneezing non-stop,
better keep myself warm,
ayea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment