Sunday, October 31, 2010

Holy Sunday ~ Jesus Love me ^^

Today I was very happy,
Firstly,
I overslept and almost got late for church,
but Thanks God,
I manage to reach the bus in time,
I became lazy =.=
because I finished off all my laundry yesterday,
so I do not have to wake up so early to wash my laundry today,
and that caused me to become a pig (00)

The church service was wonderful today,
"chu chen" MAF Day!!!
We got singing,
short drama,
and a small choir,
but the praise was NICE!!!
May God bless them forever,
be with them and let them continue their work in God

Afternoon, hehehe :-P
after church,
as usual,
the church van will bring us to Saberkas,
guess what hehehe..
my brave roommate went to donate his blood to help the unfortunate ^o^
hoohoohhoo,
look at how much he sweat,
I can only stay by his side,
close my eyes and pray for him,
be grateful for him,
and give thanks for my friends had done what HE pleasure

Ahaha,
and my neighbour too,
felt very dizzy after donating his blood,
poor guy,
but you've done great too,
as for me and another of my friend,
I will wait until the next blood donation,
together with this other friend, Dylan until he become 18,
few days left...
Both of them are the heroes of the day

After that, I went to my aunt house for a visit,
and ate a bowl of delicious laksa!!!
miss them very much
miss home :-)
next thing was God's will,
maybe my urge to visit my aunt had bring me to this fateful night,
my biao jie ask me to go to her church with her,
because there was someone from Singapore who will be conducting a talk,
and so I agree at once,
I must really thank her,
first time in her church "Blessed Church"
a nice experience
and the song they sing was very nice,
there pastor even release his own album @@
cool!!!!

The person who share his experience with us is the coolest!!!
Out of so many obstacle,
now he show us the way to believe in God,
learned many thing,
and I had make myself awake of many thing that I can't see before,
in a different way,
in God's way of life,
I'll show his life story some other time,
Amen, Halleluyah,
You've heal my soul,
warm my heart,
and You love me!!!
I love You Jesus, my Lord,
I love You Jesus, my shepherd,
I love You Jesus, my savior
Because You LOVE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment