Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hahaha ~~ It's time to move on and let the past be the past

The evening sky is so bright today,
I was there again,
At my window, looking high up into the evening sky,
The birds were flying around as usual,
I stand there, smile and almost laugh aloud :)
There was my senior,
looking at me from the opposite block,
he smile at me,
perhaps wondering the reason I'm smiling :)
I smile back :)
And then I saw,
Far to the right,
the yellow van I had always taken to go out,
Stop at the parking lot,
And unload the passenger,
Among them, my friends,
probably back from some shopping mall,
carry their belonging,
slowly walking back to the girls' dorm,
they notice me by the window,
and they wave to me, smiling :)
I wave back, smiling too :)

I close my eyes,
both my hand hold each other tightly,
the surrounding become calm, and silent,
I lower my head,
I pray,
on everything I need to pray on~~
All my problem gone this very moment,
Everything that troubles my mind, gone,
like the wind, that blows and were feel no more~~
Suddenly,
a small tears rolls down my cheeks,
only that one little tears,
and no more,
I don't feel sad,
I wipe it,
that little tears I have~~

I know why and God know why,
I really miss her~~
Really miss her~~
Miss her a lot,
I hope I can travel back in time,
To where it all begins,
I hope I have a pair of wing,
that let me fly over to her,
but God say, everything happen for a reason~~
Believe in ME and I will guide you~~
Ah yes God,
You're right,
Just the very best wishes I can give her~~
Nothing more,

God, I love this feeling,
this feeling of missing her,
that You had allow me to have~~
It's time to move on with my life,
and slowly,
With Your guidance,
I will walk this path,
although it may seems hopeless,
but I know what to do,
because,
I must give up, on myself giving up,
because You never tell me to give up right?
That little drops of tears...
The feeling of missing her...
Is the recipe of...
S.M.I.L.E :)

No comments:

Post a Comment