Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going Home







Going home going home
I am going home
Quiet like, some still day
I am going home

It's not far, just close by,
through an open door
Work all done, care laid by
never fear no more

Mother's there expecting me
Father's waiting too
Lots of faces gathered there
All the friends I knew

I'm just going home

No more fear No more pain
No more stumbling by the way
No more longing for the day
Going to run no more

Morning star lights the way
Restless dreams all gone
Shadows gone, break of day
real life has begun

There's no break, there's no end
Just living on
Wide awake, with a smile
going on and on

Going home Going home
I am going home
shadows gone break of day
real life has begun

I'm just going home


I had just mention myself conquering the fear of death in my previous blog,
Miraculously this songs came to me today,
Libera is nice choir time of children,
their songs are very meaningful~~
At surface level it means going home,
but when we take a deeper look,
It actually signify something more,
It signify death

Home signify somewhere we return to, home is the place to go,
after a journey, after work, after everything you did for the day, you return home~~

Death is just a door, that will bring us to heaven~~

Shadow signify death, an absence of life, it is a mere reflection of something big~~

"Break of the day" is the beginning of dawn, the beginning of light, it signify hope~~

Humans will eventually die, we will fear of death,
But God had mention clearly in bible,
that we are just sleeping, waiting for the right time to come to wake up again,
And enjoy the glory of God's eternity,
When we die, we will fall into darkness
However, the moment we die,
heaven will break through darkness,
God will claim you from the darkness,
let you rest within His care
May God remove the seed of fear within us
May His glory shine
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment