Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tiring and exhausted ~~

Two days,
I've been busy for two days but looks like it's not going to stop just yet,
I do not even have the time to go back to hostel and rest hoohoohoo,
but I'm not the only one doing so,
My friend accompany me,
We spent most of our time together,
going out shopping for materials,
eat, lunch and dinner,
and never properly go back and rest haha,
yesterday and today same,
So much laughter and joy,
although it's tiring,
but in the process we enjoy it very much,
deep between us we know haha,
the nice feeling of working as one,
eat as one, stay awake as one, tiring as one ^^
tonight is no different,
looks like I gotta sleep an early night so that I can continue on them tomorrow,

God thanks for guiding us,
You hear my prayer,
You give me the joy I need,
You let me feel tired but satisfied,

Happy ^^
Thanks You~~

Tomorrow will be the same?
I think so~~

No comments:

Post a Comment