Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010 ~~ Finally, i wait for so long, A new start, a new journey

I had been waiting for 20/10/2010 ,
I've decided that many things will change today,
I want to live a life with no more regret,
This special day I pick as the turning point of some part in me,
of course not every part, some part need to be maintain,

Today, I'm embarking into a new chapter of my story,
Today, my spiritual part will be improve,
I will work far more harder to increase the bond between God and me,
I want Jesus to love me more,
I want to feel the work of the Holy Spirit,
Everything is perfectly schedule,
Every day, every hour, any time,
Had been scheduled beforehand,
God, My Almighty Father,
give me the heart to continue pursuing You,
get rid of my laziness,
let me live by Your side,
by Your unfailing love,

Also, 20102010
Today onward, I will dedicated myself to become a great future educator,
I aim to be the best,
I aim to guide my students to righteousness,
I aim to increase my English proficiency,
I want to improve my speaking more,
I want to improve my grammar, my vocabulary
I want to become a really great English teacher,
I want to improve my communication skill,
I want to improve my writing,
I want to score for success
I pray, I will follow what I had plan, and what I had determined,


20102010,
I do not want to live a regretful life,
Life is too short,
I want to cherish the present,
Strike hard into the unknown future,
which holds infinite possibilities,
I don't want to regret no more,
I've done enough to let me live a regretful live,
and from now on,
I will live my life fully

20102010,
I want to tell you,
Darling,
I love you,
and it's very much,
your happiness means a lot to me,
on this special day,
I have nothing to give you,
but you had given me the gift I want,
your smile, your voice and your happiness,
I want to love you a selfless love,
your happiness is what I treasure,
your freedom is my priority,
I only hope the best for you,
Thank you,
for giving me the happiness I need,
I feel happy,
because at least,
I have you to think of everyday,
I do not know what the future holds for us,
I want you to know that,
Darling, I love you,
Meeting you is a miracle,
My heart, is always there for you,
I believe God will determine everything,
for now, I only want to enjoy what I feel,
without asking anything back from you,
because I realize that,
everything I done, is my own will,
every happy moment still encircle my mind,
every sweet memory are still smiling at me,
your smile,
your kindness,
I still feel the warmness,
every songs you sing with me,
feel so much more wonderful,
your prayer, make life so much more beautiful,
thank you, darling ^^
I will be strong, and move on with my life happily,
Won't make you worry,
You're the best of the best,
Jia you in everything you do,
and May God guide your life,
I believe you,
You will realize your dream,
I miss you dearly ^^

20102010,
I want to change,
For a better self, a better educator
I will keep on believing,
and God will guide the way,
past will remain the past,
I won't stay with it anymore,
I will move,
to where my destination calls me

No comments:

Post a Comment