Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday... My goodness...

Waking by 6.00am and sit on my bed as usual,
waited until 6.15am to go bath,
have a little conversation with her,
feel a little relieved,
she is safe and sound,
and fine,
that enlighten my mood for the day

However,
soon after, during bath i already felt a little weird,
I'm feeling cold,
then I went to get ready for my class,
call my lecturer to replace the class last time to today,
so we make it 3 classes in a row,
I felt extremely tired,
sore throat is okey a little,
but my headache began to strike,
and I can feel cold although the fan is not at full speed,
gosh :'(
I really gotten sick,
I don't like it,
however,
I told myself to be strong,
pretend that I'm not sick,
and be strong all the time,
it's really hard to do,
the pain in my head make me can't focus on what the lecturer is saying,
Afternoon class is the same,
what I really worry about is my exam tomorrow

The headache make me unable to 100% focus on my study,
but I pray, and I pray,
so that God heal me and help me focus on my study,
exam is so near,
I can't bother with the headache and coldness so much,
I must be strong,
I can't fall,
I must struggle with myself,
I can't lose to the thought that if I'm sick i should rest,
can study later,
NO WAY!!! I won't listen to such a voice,
I must tell myself I'm fine,
Can't get myself lazy

Frankly speaking,
I was worrying about her a little...
can't help it,
it just came by itself,
al rite, pray, pray and pray

actually is miss her la :-)

Ah,
got a call from an old buddy of mine haha,
glad to hear that she's striving for her life,
wish you all the best my friends ^^
will pray for your coming practical exam

No more blogging =.=
Studying time again...

No comments:

Post a Comment