Monday, October 25, 2010

Splendid!? Monday?

It's good enough thou,
I felt happy,
At least I talk with her before she depart for her camp,
Feels a little not right lo...
Wonder why I'm worrying...
Ah, no need worry,
girl as strong as her have no problem d :-)
I only need to pray and cheer for her...
and hope that she will feel happy all the time,
dislike it when she is sad =.=

Alrite, bye-bye say liao,
it's time to go back to study,
feeling a little pain at the top part of my head,
At first I don't really care about it,
then I ate Ayam Masak Sambal at cafeteria,
guess what?
the next thing I have is a sore throat,
gosh =.=
then at night...
I was settling down to try to read for my exam this wednesday,
then I went for a headache and I felt very cold!!!
Ergh...
I have no choice but to rest early,
I consume some vitamin C instead of medicine,
I believe I'll be recovering by tomorrow XD

God please heal me with your healing hand,
Bring me out of this illness
So that I can be healthy again

Geez, can't write more for today,
I felt tired,

Had been working on writing a story recently,
well, let's see if I can finish the 1st chapter by this week,
hopefully it's a nice story ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment