Sunday, October 24, 2010

Do you know? What I want is only your smile :-)

You may never realize,
how much you had changed my life,
But your smile,
that curve on your lips,
I can never express my thanks enough to you,
how you had brighten up my life,
but I in return can't be of any help,
unlike you,
who brings joy and happiness to me,
I can't do the same thing to you

Your tears, your pain,
which I can't feel,
are like little needles,
that strikes into my heart,
although I can't understand what you've been through,
but I feel the pain,
this very moment,
I want you to smile,
I want you to be happy,
but I do not know how,
I can only keep on praying and praying non-stop,
Like I always use to be,
Every hours,
I put my faith into God,
trust that God will handle the rest,

:'( I will keep my spirit high,
and happy, so that you won't need to worry about me,
Your fragile heart,
is what I care the most for now,
Even as going as for as to pray that I can take over all your pain,
let me who feel it and not you,
but it's impossible,
because,
Jesus Christ,
will be the one,
who will take away all your pain and sadness,
entrust your pain to Jesus,
rely on Him
I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!!!
PLEASE SMILE AND BRING JOY AND HAPPINESS TO EVERYONE AGAIN,
PLEASE BE HAPPY!!!

My Almighty Father,
heal her with your word,
embrace her with your unfailing love,
she need your help very much,
freed her from all the pain and suffer,
let her move on in your guidance,
Father, I trust and I believe You,
please Father,
I want her to be happy,
I dislike her to feel pain like this,
I hate the feeling of unable to do anything,
God,
guide her,
halleluyah,
guide her Father,
halleluyah,
guide her Father,
halleluyah,
guide her Father,
halleluyah,
Father, please, heal her heart,
Father, be with her,
Father, love her,
Father, stay with her, keep her heart warm
Father, protect her who I love
Father, let her smile again,
she still have many activities to attend,
Bless her, love her
Never let her feel alone,
God,
please heal her
so that she can continue with her life

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment