Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A fairly different holiday perhaps?

Holidays every year aren't the same thou...
Looks like holiday this year feels different from the previous year
I wonder why is that~~??
There is no much expectation bout this holiday =.=
Haven't even plan what I'll be doing this holiday

Have lotta plan,
but neither of them seems to work out,
they can work out,
it's just that...
geez...

The only things I'm looking forward will probably be
Christmas and Christmas caroling
Ah... Harry Potter movie too?
While packing my luggage
tons of thought went through my mind
hmph..
holiday this year will probably turn out different
very very different indeed

Let's pray hard
And May God grant me with some useful activities
Planning to start jogging every morning as soon as Monday comes when I'm back
Taman Tasik or Sport Complex?
It has to be either one
No choice
Need to run 5 round around the campus field next year
If I don't start practice soon I'll be dead meat next year

Gotta remind myself most of the time
Ergh...
Still have a very strong weird feeling bout this holiday...
I really wonder why~~??
Oyea, have to correct some wrong doing =.= during this holiday

Still busy packing everything...
Very tired liao
Lots of sweating
It's time I snap out of my rest and blogging
and continue to pack everything :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment