Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Looking on this world....

The world is too much a force to be reckoned with
It's such a mysterious place eh?
Like everyone, I live
With too many question and a few answers
There's so many question that is left with no answer
As I progress through adulthood
I find myself facing with many things
Things that are not known to me
They just appear
Enter my world
And make everything so complicated =.=

Looks like this world is not so friendly eh?
It's nice, it's wonderful
Still
Sometimes things are just too much for us to handle
I find myself facing with problems like trust and believe
Find myself unable to cope with incoming obstacles
Find myself upset and disappointed often
Find myself to be hurt
But there's one thing I believe more than anything
Smile BIG and the world will smile alongside you =)

Perhaps,
These are things I have to face
Because God allows them to happen
It's a trial of life
I believe,
Just base on my own opinion
I should not be too obsessed with this world
One word
"GREED"
Destroy everything

31st August 2010
Malaysia 53rd Independent Day
I still remember that very odd day
Changes how this world looks for me
I believe
I need to do something
I need to
I need to change
That very odd day
Brings me another new life

Is everything arranged in this way?
Has it been determined early on everything will happen?
I trust and I believe
It is
It's pre-determined by God in the first place
The only thing now is...
courage...
and effort?
I mean
Without enough courage to believe and move on
with whatsoever coming ahead
I may fail...
And trust without effort is nothing
With trust
there comes effort
Effort to make what I trust becomes real
No effort no gain

I have a lotta catch up to do
Especially my spiritual side
Waste too much of my secondary school life
Pursuing eternal happiness should be my main goal
Hehehe...
How can I achieve this?
Well,
I know what to do :-)

Recipe of happiness
Still on the way
There's much ingredient to be gather
Much cooking need to be done
Much decoration is on it's way
If only I can let everything that troubles my mind to a rest
Let them vanish...
To live a carefree life...
It's impossible haha

Things may not be the may it seems on it's surface
And sometime things will just turn around
good or bad?
well...
decide yourself
Al rite...
Still have story to be read
Haven't finish my Harry Potter yet ar!!
Jia you with my life

Ah yeah,
the moon is amazingly round tonight
Typing while gazing at the moon
Such a wonderful feeling
Will continue to gaze for a little while
Hope the moon will not disappear tonight =)
Because it reminds me of....
her

No comments:

Post a Comment