Thursday, November 4, 2010

Managing my stress

What stress can I get?
Well...
I don't deny I don't have any stress al rite...
stress only I know why @@ ~~
Mood was very very down today thou...
I can't concentrate in everything...
I can't even take my afternoon nap...
Can't make myself sleep...
Reason?

Just keep it for myself ba haha :-P
Gosh...
Don't know what got into me...
but I manage to get myself out of it...
It's just a simple trick...
share your problem...
but how?
easy... I just close my eyes...
and I sat there for 45mins...
praying...
just share every bit of my problem to God~~
and he will help me to solve :-)
It really work...
I feel much much calmer and better after I pray...
and somehow feel very foolish of some of my own action...
I laugh at myself :-D
Should have live my life happily...
instead to be stop my own problem...
There's no reason to stop and think too much...
Things will happen anyway...
so let's just let things pass...
and live every second with happiness!!! Oh yeah!!!

Oyea... don't forget I went and make myself sweat by playing badminton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment