Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday.... Holiday is near... I feel different...


Things are turning up pretty nice this few days…
Haven’t receive a single call yet…
Had my word effected something?
I really doubt that  -_-
Well, let things turn the way they should be,
It’s a waste of time thinking for an answer now…
At least I do not need to worry about this problem anymore...

Geez….
It’s so boring!!!!
The “nothing to do” condition had really tire me up,
I can’t go back to my hometown like other does T^T
Had to be lock inside the campus because there’s class to attend…
And there’s not much to do in class either…
T.T…
Pray that I can fill my time with “worthy-to-do” things…
Tomorrow has “Dao Gao hui”(Prayer Night) as usual…
And there’s a talk at my biao jie church as well…
Which one should I attend?
God please help me to decide which one is better…
Either one is ok, because I go for You and for myself…
As long as it is for Your purpose it’s al rite…
Hmmm….
There’s only a few day left…
Before I can return home…
But returning home…
I wonder…
Many things had been playing around my mind thou…
This time returning home…
I wonder…
Things just gonna be different right?
I mean…
Nevermind that…
I believe…
I trust…
What I believe…
I can still live…
There’s so many people who cares about me by my side…
Maybe…
Just maybe…
Things may be a little bit different…
I experience it so many times…
But my heart is not fragile…
It may be “heart” broken at times…
But it’s still strong…
There’s no more need for tears…
It’s too complicated…
There’s no reason why it happen…
Things pass…
Like the cloud…
That will never stop…
Lost it…
Doesn’t mean I’ll lost it forever…
It can still be find…
Maybe…
Just maybe…
Time will change everything…
God is watching over my progress…
I shall not fail Him…
I left my problem in Your hand…
Maybe the timing is really wrong?
I do not know what holds the future…
But I do know…
I am still happy…
Because…
I…
M….
H…
Hope….
Is happy…
Always…
Good Nite...
Felix...Smile Always :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment