Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 Christmas ~~

This year Christmas is a special Christmas for me,
Joy far greater than all the Christmas I previously had~~
I feel it~~
I can totally feel it (^o^)
The joy is in the air
There's a lot of things happened this year
Which is why this year Christmas is fill with smile :-D

This year Christmas would conclude everything I done in the year 2010~~
and it's telling me to prepare for 2011~~
Not enough~~
What I've done is not enough this year~~
Too many things are done wrong~~
Too many chances pass by~~
Looks like I would have to amend everything =.='''

However this year Christmas is not feel with regret~~
Perhaps a little~~
But I feel satisfy~~
The greatest gift...
I've received it~~
The wonderful salvation of Jesus Christ~~

Entering the adult world
I've encounter things I'd never imagine before
An adult world for superior from what I know
Everything that happen this year is God's love in me
I've been trained by God in several way
He heighten my faith
Show me His love 
and give me the reason to live

To save me from death~~
God had put His little faithful servant beside me
To help me ~~
To guide me ~~
I would rather call her
My Little Angel
This Little Angel of mine
is such a wonderful miracle
such a wonderful gift

From the fear of death
My Little Angel shows me the light
From the depth of believe
My Little Angel told me everything about His kingdom
From the power of love
My Little Angel shows me
The treasure I've been searching for

Thanks God,
It's been such a wonderful 2010
And Joy to the world
The Lord is born
Halleluyah!!!
And let all the praise goes to Jesus Christ
our messiah,
our savior,
The Son of our Father

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment