Thursday, January 6, 2011

I GIVE UP!!!

There’s no use holding on to you
There’s no benefit gain with you
Do you know what you bring to my life is only pain?
Sadness? Depression?
There’s no happiness with you
You’re breaking my heart every moment
I do not need you anymore
Leave me
Time will help me to forget all about you
I know it’s hard
But I believe God will help me
Because it’s the right thing to do
Finally
God had give me an answer
strong enough
to dump you
You want to be happy?
Go ahead
But don't disturb me


My decision is final
No more holding back
I’m sorry
But you have to leave my life forever
I don’t want to even feel you anymore
I’m not going to bow down to you anymore
No more
I hate you
I rarely use hate
But I hate you
Hate you to the deepest of my heart
What’s the use of desperately want you by my side?
Why I want to hold the same pain
Go away!!
Scram!!
I'm angry
I'm disappointed
I'm upset


I can’t take you anymore
You destroy me
Totally destroy my life
I’ve made my choice
Let everything end once and for all
Slowly
You will vanish forever from my life
That’s when my true happiness comes
Sorry
Once in my life I’ll remember I like you
But now
I’ve turn that “like” into hatred
Putting you away from my life
Because of you
I almost lost everything
Tell me how you're going to repay me back?

I don’t want it anymore
No more
NO MORE!!!
I want my own life back!!!
I have enough!!
ENOUGH of everything of you
I never get anything back in return
Only pain and pain
I’ll live a new life
A life better than before
Even without you
I’ll remove you completely
There's enough reason for me to do this
I do not need your short term of happiness
which will in return bring me chaos
so
give up on you merely mean
I'm STRONG
not as weak as you think


Changes start from now
You'll be gone when morning shine again
Forever from my life
Sorry I had to be so rude
But you should understand why I'm doing this
Why I have to be so cruel
and so rude
I feel so much better
For letting everything burst out here
Don't blame me
Blame yourself
GOODBYE!!!
My old self~~

No comments:

Post a Comment