Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I will ~~

Walking along the path
where the darkness of the day fall
I know you were there
I thought you're right beside me
for a while I feel so
Before I wake up with no one by my side
I continue to walk
down the dark night path
when the smooth wind is trying to whisper to me
love her
trust her
and she's just there
just right beside you
I feel you along the way
So strongly that I began to smile
To laugh tears of joy

It was never easy without you around
I may have my own friend
I may have my own life
I may have everything wonderful around
But it just feels so different without you around
it was never easy
for me to live everyday missing you
every moment of my life
I feel joy and happiness
and at the same time
missing you so strongly

We have our own life to live
Our own schedule to be busy with
And thus
Cutting down on the time we can communicate
And we've been tired
it's not like we are energetic enough to talk for so long anymore
tired belongs to tired
but you belongs to me
No matter how tired I am
I'll make sure that calls you become my priority before I sleep
Sometime pains really build in
But I don't mind about it
as long as it's you
as long as it's the you that I love
I can still stand strong
although tears may accompany sometime

I cherish you
really cherish you
maybe sometime it's very bothersome
but I just don't want your mind to leave me 
I just hope you'll always think of me just I think of you everyday
Future path may turn out to be difficult
but I'm willing to face it
even if things may not turn out to be my way
at least I love
I really love you
and I need you by my side always
you've already met every bits of my expectation
you're really perfect
I respect you
and love you as a whole

After been through so long
I've decided
that you're happiness should be my priority
I may not know how to do it
but I'll do my very best
to be the very best in you
not only for you
but for myself
because I just realize how much your smile means to me
I will~~
I must~~
I can~~
Love you

Darling,
I believe in you
As the God who loves shows me the way
There's still a long long way to go
stay by my side
and together we go
and watch as I progress with my life
in loving you
more~~

No comments:

Post a Comment