Monday, January 24, 2011

Just the way you are





Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy





*When I first look at this song
I know exactly what this song means
It's talking about you
You are really amazing
Your smile
And your face which I always can't seem to reach
That's always just near to my heart


Many things had happened through and through
But I never care about what happened in the past
The most important thing now is that
You are by my side
And that's everything I can wish for
Thank you
For been a part of me
Which brings joy to me


Don't change
I love you
Just the way you are
And I hope you'll always
be the who I love
because of who you are


We may not have much time together
and distance stand as a large boundary
But I will continue to have faith in you
From today onward
I hope you'll accompany me
In pursuing my dream
And I want to see your dreams
Been realized


Start your new day with me
Because you're amazing
just the way you are
and I'm here for you
I'll stand here for you
Challenging this world


Smile Big
And the World
will Smile alongside you
Because whenever you smile
My world blooms with grace
I'm here
Don't you worry*

No comments:

Post a Comment