Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday of Ergh

Stomached saga continue today
It's surely a painful experienced
Having my stomach pain like this T.T
I had t go to the toilet for 8 times
Uwahhhh!!!

It's alright now
Only the stomach may still act a little weird

When I do a flashback on my life
In the years before
I realize one very important thing
Every year
God prepare someone for me
A person where I can "use"
To boost me up
A reason I can fight for

It's not very significant
But yet it's pretty meaningful for me
I can keep myself going
Is not because I do it for myself
But rather for someone elses purposes

But in the end
Everything I do
Should be ended up doing it for God
HE train me
in a way that no one else can figure it out

Mmmphh...
More trials up ahead
Tell ya all a secret
Finally a really sound night tonight hehehe
Reason?
S.E.C.R.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment