Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday = Visit to the hospital

I went to the hospital today
Together with two of my roommate
It was quite a nice experience
As it was my first time in Hospital Kuching
It was a large place
Far bigger than the one at my hometown

Today I visited my roommate cousin
Who had an accident

When I look around the condition in the hospital
I saw lots of patients
They were going in and out non-stop
And I saw many patients who are the result of car accident
Of drug addict and many more

Just how little am I?
I felt pity at my own petitness
Who is unable to do anything about the current situation
I just feel really weak
Really so small
My power is so limited
Just how can I reached more power
More power to help those in need
More power to prevent accident
More power to prevent harmful act
More power.... more power....

Looking at myself I know
The reason why God had me go the path as a teacher
I know and I will carry out the mission
My mission
As a teacher to be
Is to change the world using education
To build a better next generation
I need more knowledge
More power
To help those in need

I will
Perfect this mission of mine

Next Generation!!!
Just you wait for me
I'm gonna change you!!!
I believe in God
HE who entrusted me with this mission

Goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment