Monday, January 10, 2011

As a teacher - to - be

As a teacher - to - be or as a teacher
I cannot promise the next generation
or perhaps the future too much
But I've discover my mission
My very reason to work hard on
As a teacher - to -be
I will change this world
Using education
Regardless of what it is
Physical education, emotion education, spiritual education,
or even history, science subject
I will
and I mean I WILL
change this world using education
That's the very reason why
God had arrange me to be a teacher
God had recognized my dream
HE wanted to help me realize my dream
Help me to achieve my ambition
Help me to gain what I long for

Been a teacher ( actually lecturer * well, almost the same, both are educators )
Is my long running dream since I was small
Since I was still a kid
I was attracted by how the teacher perform in school
I want to be like them
Or even better
Even more capable
I want to change
I do not know how
But I will be patient
I will learn
Learn the way to help the future generation

If there's something call peace
I will seize it
As a future teacher
If there's such power that can be use to change
I will obtain it
It really sound impossible
But please remember
Humanly speaking, it's impossible
But in God, everything is possible
We human are bound by our limit
But we need to know one thing
We human limit knows no boundary

I will from now on
Put my eyes of faith into HE who created me
The God that create
My Almighty Father, Jehovah
Entrusted my life to HIM
Only in HIM
I can obtain the power
To change the next generation
We often heard our teacher or lecturer said that
This world is cruel
So what?
Then let's create a world which no teacher will say that
To prevent more accident
To prevent more harmful act
To prevent more sins
To prevent more unwanted revenge
To prevent war

Still impossible?
Many things in this world really seems to be impossible
But God will surprise us in a way that only HE is possible
Just put our trust in Him
Do our very best
Put in all our effort
As a teacher - to - be
I WILL
CHANGE THIS WORLD USING EDUCATION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment