Friday, April 22, 2011

I am a sinner



The power of love really had awaken me
From my long slumber of sin
My lord, my Jesus
Sacrifice Himself for me upon that cross
He's discriminate, Hated by His own people
After the church service
I went back to my room and cry
Cry like a baby, cry like I never cry before
Because...
I feel guilty of my sin
I am wrong all this time
I've done so many thing that's wrong
Jesus love me
He don't me to do all those stuff
I sinned!!
Even though I know I'm doing it
I did not put a stop on it
I sinned!!
I regret... I'm depress
For He love me so much
His pain, His tear
Are nothing for Him
For His only concern is on us
His beloved people
His beloved human
That type of pain, that kind of depression
Betrayal, Greed, Unfairness, Death
How can one endure so much? :'(

Jesus...
Your love is upon me
Your love is for everyone
Your crucification
Bring us our salvation
Thank you...
For been there for me
while I'm shedding my tears
It's not too late to change
Because I still have You
A friend...
who will never leave me...
Your sacrifice...
Your agape love...
Your pain...
One can't endure that level of discrimination
But you choose to forgive them
You never say a word of discomfort
You...
You love those who hate you
Blessed those who badmouth you
You...
Jesus...
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment