Saturday, April 23, 2011

Apple vs Love?

An apple a day keeps the doctor away
But a you a day keeps sadness away
Do you realize how serious things had become?
I can't survive a few day without your voice
I constantly worry about you even though there's nothing I need to worry about
You are always like that
Make me smile no matter where I am
Even looking at something will make me think of you

You run through my mind the whole time
It's like you can never disappear
Oh fair my love
It's that how you want me to be
Then for you my love shall be

Love is not easy matter
We both know that well enough
It's a type of endurance
From obstacles that will come ahead
From everything that challenge our faith
It's a type of give but not a take
Love is kind
And it requires patient
To understand love
I must understand you
Fair enough
I am doing it
And will continue to do
For you
and only you

No comments:

Post a Comment