Thursday, April 28, 2011

The boat had set sail

The boat sail away
From the once calm bay
To the wide broad sea,
anything await
I can never know
How the boat will sail
How long can it sail
But it certainly won’t be a pleasant
and welcoming journey

To the sea
I hold nothing back
A journey begins
For something that had ended
In search of the cure
For a broken heart

I never wanted to leave
The place of my safety
The place where once
Hope was never fade

But I have to leave
For it’s not there for me anymore
I may choose to stay
And endure the suffer left behind
Or I may leave
Bringing a heavier load
Which will eventually become lighter
As time pass by

The boat had set sail
To the sea unknown
In search for happiness
And a new place of safety
It will continue to set sail
No matter how much damage it will have to endure
Together with me
The boat will set sail
Leaving the land of...
love...



2011 @ Felix Tong Jia Wei
Copyright protected

This poem is not designated to anyone
It's just a mere creation
With no deeper meaning in it

No comments:

Post a Comment