Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 for my love

An ordinary girl whom I love 



What is it that I was seeking?
Love? Company? You?
You are just an ordinary girl
You do things every ordinary girl do
You eat, you sleep
You refuse to be scolded
And wanted to be loved











You are nothing more than an ordinary girl
Who weeps when sad
Smile when happy
But it is that ordinary you
Which make my world go extraordinary



Look
You
Yes YOU!!
Look into the mirror
What do you find?
I’ll tell you what will you find
Inside there
Is a figure so perfect and so beautiful
Like an angel with her upmost glory
A figure who I love



You are just an ordinary girl
There’s nothing special about you
You get angry when I’m mad at you
You refuse to wake up early
Always sleep so late
You do everything without fear
Without fearing the consequences
You get jealous when I’m too close with other girls
You complain when I did something you don’t like




You are just an ordinary girl
Really you are
You are nothing special
I can’t compare you to the beauty of the summer
Nor the beauty of the night sky fill with star
I don’t even dare
To compare you to a garden full of flower
Nor to the heaven so perfect and beautiful
You can be none of them
Because you are just an ordinary girl



My love, my love, my love
I am proud proud to tell you that
I love you being ordinary
You angry because you care
You sleep late to accompany me
You get jealous because you hold me precious
You do not fear
Because you know an angel is watching over you
But still, try to snap yourself out of laziness my love
You complain because you really care



You can’t be compare to the summer
Because your beauty shines brighter than the summer
The nightsky is beautiful
It is because the only things I can see in that vast sky,
Is you
I can’t compare with the garden of flower
Because you are gorgeous, handsome beyond words
The heaven is always perfect and beautiful
That is because you show me heaven

You are just an ordinary girl
With an ordinary life
But you lead a life of satisfaction
You are the extraordinary angel of my life
An extraordinary existence
That will always, always remain so beautiful
Although time will fade away your beauty
But my love for you will never
Because you are just an ordinary girl
Who makes my life extraordinary

















Love you,
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment