Saturday, August 13, 2011

A great medicine that cures anytime, internal external? no problemo!! ^_^


You know what?
sincerely say
I prefer being a kid
Without any worry and without any problem
The more we step into adulthood
The more the problem the came crashing
The more the things that come haunting for us
Be it with relationship, family or friend
and most importantly with God
we all face the same problem
things may bring us down

I often am
Making so much mistakes in the first place
Where apologizing becomes my norm
What should we do?
I can't provide a concrete answer to that
However
I heard a great rumor that
There's a kind of medicine somewhere in this world

This special medicine can cure any disease and problem
Be it physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually

What is this medicine that I'm trying to tell you all about?
This medicine is always within me and you
Is always there for us to use
To solve our problem whenever we are in pain

This special medicine is non-other than our beloved Jesus

Har? you tell yourself
It's true and it's undeniable
Whenever i face any trouble
I seek for His help
He's always by side
To care and to love me
He's my best friend all in all
He's my guardian
He's my refuge when I'm in trouble

I know that things are said easier than done
Problem does come
I'm currently facing a lot
But with His power by my side
I know who I can refer to when I'm lost
I know my place in this world because of Him
I know that I'm valuable even if no one else love me
I knwo that I'm always love

Because i have Jesus in my heart
My only trust-able friend
My only guardian
My king and my savior

I admit that I am still in a dilemma
I am still struggling to solve problem by myself
But slowly, He let me realize that
He is everything
He will always provide a solution to our problem
We need to trust him
To believe that He will help us
because faith in Jesus Christ
means everything
and that's the only thing we need

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment