Monday, July 18, 2011

He never abandon us =D


I was once a hermit that travels between the dark and the light. I always do thing by my own will. I stop praying since I was form 3 because I thought that it religion is no longer an important thing. Although I worship and I join others in religious activities in the Boy’s Brigade for almost 12 years, back since I was 7 years old. My spiritual life was not as strong as others. I have come to realize the importance of God and have been trying to get better in my spiritual life since. I’ve try many methods, going for seminar held by church, involve in more charity, try to read bible and pray every night but I fail to do so. Because in me, God was never that important.

I was someone who is afraid of death, although I’ve heard about Jesus Christ, his salvation and the connection between life and dead, but I never really care.
This situation continues on for 3 years until I’m 18 years old. When I was summoned to Batu Lintang Teacher Training Institute as a teacher-to-be, my very own salvation begins. It was when I first step into the world of adult that everything started to change. Believe me, God will never abandon you. He will try to bring you back to His side.

Before I came to Batu Lintang Teacher Training Institute, I met a girl during my first interview to become a teacher-to-be. She leaves me with a very strong impression. But since we do not know each other, I might as well just forget about her.

But God does create miracle. I found her again, and we’re able to get to know her well when I was in my institution. Like me, she is a teacher-to-be studying somewhere else. I know for very sure that this is God’s arrangement. During my first week of orientation in my institution, I was both physically and mentally exhausted during midnight. I felt like giving up, pack my beg and go back to my hometown.

It is then that her sms give me the will to go on. She will always ask me and comfort me when I was down. Eventually she became a very important person to me. Then, one day I was traumatized by the fear of death again. God at that time send me her angel, the “she” that I know. She comforts me and soothes me with the word of God. My life began to change since. I never fear death anymore. My spiritual life becomes stronger. As time pass by, I began to take bigger step towards knowing God.

I was once a sinner, and I still am, but I found myself to be peaceful at time, more calm and are able to practice things God wanted me to.

I don’t know how is her now. But I thank God for her.

God loves us, He will never abandon us. Seek him and pray to Him. He will hear your prayer.



By,
Felix Tong Jia Wei
18/07/2011
10.25 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment