Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dealing with little children T.T

Today,
while I was shopping at the supermarket,
something happened,

I went to the supermarket to get a haircut
as tomorrow I'll be attending my 1st ever annual dinner,
gotta look tidy and smart ^.^
But the haircut was so expensive~~
I only ask for cut not shave,
still the charge is RM 10,
well, that's the common price here,
I really prefer the uncle at Sarikei,
more professional haha,
and cheaper,
but it's ok, as long as I got my hair tidy up and smart,
handsome perhaps?

Back to the problem of the day,
children,
ayeah, some experience I have today >.<
after my haircut,
I went out from the shop,
look around wondering if my friend is still around,
he certainly isn't,
maybe he went down to buy something,
I take a walk around that floor,
then,
I saw a little kid,
probably age around 7~9,
he was sitting on the floor crying,
a sales assistant (maybe because she wears a digi t-shirt) is convincing the kid not to cry,
not many people nearby thou,
maybe because it's still working hour now,
doesn't seems like the sales assistant knows the kid anyway,
I approach and ask if anyhting happen,
and I ask if I could be of any help,
the sales assistant told me that she saw the kid just suddenly sat on the ground and start crying,
the kid doesn't want to talk,

I wonder where I got the confidence,
I told the sales assistant to leave the kid to me,
am I making some wrong decision?
At that time i don't even think much,
Just feel that I want to help the kid,
the kid was cute,
quite round, like my brother ^.^
chinese face,
then I squat down,
so that I can see the kid face clearly,
he's crying a lot,
I ask him why are you crying?
but he didn't want to answer,
 I kept on asking and persuading him not to cry,
gosh, it's a hard work haha,
I observe him a little,
crayons at the left side of his bag,
half coloured cartoon on the other side,
probably just finished his art class at the tuition centre nearby,
and then I continue to observe and persuading,
when I finally saw something,
a Boys' Brigade logo @@ ~~
oh wow,
so I quickly asked him if he joined BB?
at last, he sound,
"yes",
his expression so cute haha,

Eh wait, don't laugh la,
you still have work to be done,
then,
as I think back of BB,
I still remember when I was still a kid,
7 years old like that,
I joined BB for the 1st time,
since he was joining BB,
I was thinking maybe,
I can sing that song ~~

" Dalam Yesus, Kita bersaudara,
Dalam Yesus, Kita bersaudara,

Dalam Yesus, Kita bersaudara
Sekarang, Hingga selamanya,
Dalam Yesus, Kita bersaudara"

I just sang the song,
I did not blushed at all,
that time,
I was only focusing to let the kid hear what I'm singing,
and to my surprise,
he clap his hand and sang with me soon after,
he wasn't crying anymore,
so I took this chance to ask his problem,
he say that it's been a long time but his mother haven't come to fetch him,
I put my hand on his head and say,
" I wait with you, you want to sing the song again? "
That was the only thing I can do,
I accompany him and make sure that he doesn't feel lonely,
until his mother come few minutes later,
his mother express thanks to me,
I was really happy,

Children are so cute,
and that little old songs " Dalam Yesus"
help me a lot,
I don't feel irritated,
instead my love for children makes it the other way around,
keep my patience and care to them,
It was a wonderful experience,
God is wonderful,
He let me know how to deal with situation like this,
I was really touch on how God had wanted me to help a children,
although not much,
but I felt that this is a great achievement

God, thanks you,
for guiding me,
I can't get angry with children,
because why?
because jesus love them, and I should too
All the glory goes to Jesus, my lord

No comments:

Post a Comment