Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally finish my rap video

Fooh~~ Totally exhausted,
but finally, the rap video is completed,
Although it's not as good as those artist out there,
but I'm very satisfied with my rap video,
I mean our rap video,
that single rap video contain all the sweet memory and hardwork,
that my friends and me had experienced together,
we laugh together, serious together, work together,
what's most important is that,
everyone had do their best,
I was proud of my friends,
and of course of myself,
I had been editing the whole video for like 7 ~ 8 hours,
and imagine I had to listen to the same recording for 7 ~ 8 hours @@
But overall it was fun,
satisfying and quite a success,
Tomorrow will submit our masterpiece,
thanks you all my friends,
for showing great determination and team work,

Thanks God,
for letting me tired but satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment