Wednesday, January 12, 2011

topsy turvy Wednesday

When you think about it
Our current mindset are set when we were very young,
Perhaps at the stage of been a little children
Lots of things are a whole lot more easier than you thought
When you view it the other way around
We human tend to see things to straight
Too forward
We can't bring ourselves to see the other side of a thing
Maybe something that you thing is impossible
Is actually so easy
You just have to change your mindset
Change what you think
Just focus on every positive things in live
We'll lose ourselves
When we try to keep holding on to those negative things
Let go of what you grab firmly
But it doesn't mean you should give up on it
You are just simply giving yourself your freedom
Let things go
But still cherish them with all your heart

View things this way
This is from my point of view
What are we really working on?
Why do we live life with so much difficulties?
It's undeniable pain is a part of life
But no matter how painful we are
Never do things for ourselves
Do it for the one who created us
Seek His kingdom,
Do everything for the sake of doing it for Him
Put it that way,
than life will become prettier and easier
Tell yourself to stop grabbing firm on things this world offer you
Just stop it now
Because it's not worth it
A temporarily happiness on earth
or an eternal happiness in the heaven?
you choose :-)
make a smart choice

Responsibility...
it's getting much more heavier as time pass by
But taking up responsibility brings in pleasure,
do you know that?
Taking up responsibilities is not an easy task,
yet it's not difficult
remember the joy and happiness you have?
when all your responsibilities are done?
It's really amazing
for accomplishing something
although it's not something that's worth mentioning
but at least we know we did it
we emerge victorious
we've defeated ourselves

Today I stupidly put in 2 teaspoon of sugar into my milo =='''
and it's really causing me headache
hoohoohoo...
I won't be using sugar for milo again
I'll go with milk powder instead :-)
Oyeah, the rain is so heavy it's causing another headache
when I jog for about 2 round the rain suddenly came pouring down
and I was all wet
gosh, weather forecast said that the heavy rain is estimated to be continue until tomorrow night
but thanks God, at least it's not going to rain continuously for month
I ate a RM11.90 chicken chop with BBQ sauce at SCR today
mymy, it's delicious
but it's quite expensive
once in a while :-)
Hey, I feel a little pleasure in it
because I got to spend my money
and I was enjoying the food

Road ahead is a rough one
full of right and left turning
full of big rocks and unexpected phenomenon
which is trying to stop us in our track
I will continue to put my eyes of faith in God
will keep on praying for power
the power I need to change the future generation the good way
hehehe
I'm pretty tired with today's time schedule
Still have some video to work on
But I enjoy the process in making the video
I was wondering again
Is she looking at the same sky as I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment